Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid 308 win
Ruger Precision Rifle 308 win
- MFR#: 18028
- UPC: 736676180288
- CALIBER: .308win
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 10 rounds
- # OF MAGS: Two
- TYPE: Bolt Action Rifle
- BARREL LENGTH: 20″
- SIGHTS: Optic Ready
- FRAME MATERIAL: 7075-T6 aluminum
- CASE: Cardboard
RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 308 WIN
The Ruger Precision Rifle 308 win features an in-line recoil path which manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, providing maximum accuracy potential. The Ruger Precision MSR stock comes with QD sling attachment points and features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber butt pad. Its left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. The length of pull and comb height are adjustable. Its 15″ free-float M-Lok handguard is made of aluminum and features M-Lok slots on all four sides, while the receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel.
Buy Guns Online
The 20 MOA Picatinny rail is ideal for increased long-range elevation capabilities. The cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel features 5R Rifling, medium-contour, and a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake along with an included thread protector. The Precision Rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, ambidextrous manual safety, magazine well front that is contoured and precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum, and patented multi-magazine interface functions. This 308 Winchester model has a 20″ barrel and includes two 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is store in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attach to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodize aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid 308 win For sale
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machine from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitride for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can replace easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contour for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16″-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is store in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well half is in precision machine from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodize for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.